Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Delay and .........Winners

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners of a signed copy of I'M NOT HER and a copy of IF I TELL when it releases.

I was away building a cabin with the family.  Which I could moan and complain about but what's the point really?


So without further babbling from yours truly-- from the followers, tweets and comments here are the two winners!


ROGIER (new follower)

PRECIOUS (precious_shusky at yahoo dot com)




Please get ahold of me so I can send you the books!

Also, if you didn't win this round,  SOURCEBOOKS put up an AMAZING draw for 15 copies of I'M NOT HER on Goodreads. Click   HERE



More IF TELL AUTHOR INTERVIEWS



Can you please email me at write4me at shaw.ca so I can get all the deets etc and send you out the copies!

Thanks for playing!!!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment