1. I do not like writing a synopsis. It is hard to summarize an entire novel in a couple of pages in a way that sounds even remotely exciting.
2. My stomach is not happy. Mexico and my stomach did not get along. I can quit you Mexico. Yes I can. I liked your beaches and your warmth, but it will take a while before I forget this.
3. I have been eating bread, bagels, muffins and butter exclusively for almost five days. I am feeling the weight as it piles back on. Curse you Mexico.
4. Explaining to a non writer how you can be on the computer for six hours and still not be done all your "stuff" is kind of a hard.
5. I don't like it when people call writing books a hobby.
6. I love spell check.
7. I like eating cinnamon toast and bagels even though my body doesn't.
8. I owe my mom a phone call.
9. I have never Skyped. Maybe I should start with my mom?