Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Book, New Look!


So excited about my new book coming out MARCH 4, 2014!

16 Things I Thought Were True.

The new book has a new look from my others and I'm really really madly in love with it. I think it captures the tone of the book. What do you think??

Here's the back cover copy!

**

Heart attacks happen to other people #thingsIthoughtweretrue When Morgan's mom gets sick, it's hard not to panic. Without her mother, she would have no one—until she finds out the dad who walked out on her as a baby isn't as far away as she thought...

Adam is a stuck-up, uptight jerk #thingsIthoughtweretrue

Now that they have a summer job together, Morgan's getting to know the real Adam, and he's actually pretty sweet...in a nerdy-hot kind of way. He even offers to go with her to find her dad. Road trip, anyone?

5000 Twitter followers are all the friends I need #thingsIthoughtweretrue With Adam in the back seat, a hyper chatterbox named Amy behind the wheel, and plenty of Cheetos to fuel their trip, Morgan feels ready for anything. She's not expecting a flat tire, a missed ferry, a fake girlfriend...and that these two people she barely knew before the summer started will become the people she can't imagine living without.



**
Hope you like it and add it to your reading list! Coming March 4, 2014!!


ENTER TO WIN A COPY OF THE ARC ON GOODREADS!

Enter HERE

Pre-Order now from Your Fave Bookstore!!

AMAZON   INDIGO/ CHAPTERS  BARNES AND NOBLE  YOUR FAVE INDIE STORE, CHECK HERE

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You may YELL as loudly as you want when you say nice things!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait, I really can't. I think this might just be my favorite cover yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover is AWESOME!! Really, really nails the concept. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover. It's different from your others, but so great for this story. I'm excited to read this one. #SuchAFunCover

    ReplyDelete