Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Tell the Truth Tuesday
1. I am giggly happy about my new title and new cover but it is kind of freaking me out that so many versions of the old cover and title are still lurking around on online bookstores. What if they never get switched? What if people are confused? Worse. What if no one cares? Yeah. I worry about things like that.
2. I am addicted to Protein Bars. I eat them every single day and not just for breakfast some days. I would rather have a protein bar than most normal food. They are best consumed with coffee.
3. My Arc’s for I’m Not Her should arrive in a couple of weeks. This means they will go out in a couple of weeks. This both thrills and terrifies me. I’m Not Her is still in my pristine shiny love phase. Soon the reviews will come in. And as much as we’re not supposed to read bad reviews or pay them any mind. Well. Think about it. What would you do?
4. I am in deep revision mode. I am still wearing the same pair of pyjama pants that I wore two days ago. Even my dog wants me to go have a shower. (I am doing so right after I finish this up in case you’re worried. Or grossed out)
5. Pulling up my socks gives me great pleasure. It’s true. You must try it. When your socks have been on your feet for a few hours and they’re a little slouchy, you reach down and yank them up and it’s insta’ happy feet and legs. Trust.