Wednesday, April 15, 2015
16 Things I Learned from Mexcio
1. Spanish is a beautiful language even if you don't understand what people are saying
2. Humidity makes it really hard to dry your clothes on a hanger overnight.
3. Feeling soft sand between your toes is better than a dish of ice cream.
4. Finding and collecting shells is fun no matter how old you are.
5. People who are playing in the waves of the ocean laugh a lot. It's hard to be in a bad mood when you're playing in the ocean.
6. It's hard to walk on the shore of the beach for very long.
7. I will sit through a time share sales pitch to get a good deal on a couple of excursions.
8. I will not buy a time share no matter how may sales people you make me sit in a room with.
9. Spotting fish and sea creatures is almost as much fun as playing in the waves.
10. People take a lot of selfies on the beach.
11. Bodies come in many shapes and sizes. When everyone is wearing one, no one really cares how you look in your bathing suit.
12. Buffets get old pretty quickly.
13. Sunscreen really does work.
14. If you break it, you really do buy it.
15. Bartering is something that not everyone is good at.
16. In the end, there's no place like home.