Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

Things are pretty quiet on the blog front right now.

December is a BUSY month for everyone. Holidays, parties, broken feet (oh maybe that was just in my family)

I want to take a moment to wish everyone who finds themselves on this page for one reason or another, a happy holiday season. May your days be Merry and Bright! Happy Reading! Happy Holidays! Happy Whatever You Celebrate this time of year!

I'll see you in the NEW YEAR!! 2014 Baby. Where does the TIME GO??!!!

Happy Holidays!
Check back in the NEW YEAR.  I'll be doing some fun things in 2014, to prepare for the upcoming launch of my newest book

#16 THINGS I THOUGHT WERE TRUE


Releasing March 4, 2014 but you can pre-order now. If you're the pre-ordering sort and all!

Barnes and Noble

Amazon

Indie Bound (look for your local indie bookstore here!)


Indigo/Chapters


No comments:

Post a Comment