Friday, March 22, 2013

NEW RELEASE DATE- HOW I LOST YOU!!


Wheee! Hello friends!!

I have been hunkered down in my home (and at the swimming pool> Life Of a Swim Mom)
finishing up my next book for Sourcebooks Fire.

Meanwhile I found out that HOW I LOST YOU is going to be releasing a little bit earlier than first announced!

HOW I LOST YOU will release APRIL 23, 2013. That's only 5 weeks away!

"My favourite Gurtler book so far! Interesting story with absorbing characters, and I honestly can't say I've ever read a story about female paintballers before." Megan Radford on Goodreads

"Favourite Janet Gurtler book as of date." May on Goodreads


There are a few things Grace Anderson knows for sure. One is that nothing will ever come between her and her best friend, Kya Kessler. They have a pact. Buds Before Studs. Sisters Before Misters. But in the summer before senior year, life throws out challenges they never expected. And suddenly the person who's always been there starts to need the favor returned. Grace and Kya are forced to question how much a best friend can forgive. And the answer is not what they expected.


Pre-order HOW I LOST YOU from your favorite book store!!!

Barnes and Nobles

INDIE BOOKSTORES!

Amazon

INDIGO/ CHAPTERS

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Excited that your date moved up a bit and I get to read it even sooner:D

    Also, you are Super Swimmer Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks Robin! Over the past few weeks I feel like a super swim mom. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of your books! Can't wait for the next one to come out! Have it on my calendar! Thank you for writing these fabulous books!

    Lisa McManus Lange
    (mom of two teen boys and aspiring YA writer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa,
      Thanks for the great note!!!
      Good luck with your writing too!!

      Janet

      Delete